Sr. Executive Assistant to $110,000.00 annual plus bonus
Join this leading west coast investment firm supporting top tier leadership. Assist 2 Directors with calendaring and complex travel management.Support 2 Associated with expense account reconciliation. Your engaged personality, interest in the initiatives in process and excellent organizational skills are valued here. This is a collaborative and communicative team that believes in work /life balance and maintains a professional, egalitarian environment. Use your great organizational skills to keep these very pleasant executives on track!
Responsibilities of the Senior Executive Assistant:
· Manage travel, coordinating complex schedules and logistics.
· Prepare and organize materials for meetings, as required. Act as the point person for facilities and liaise with outside vendors for technical support
· Coordinate and execute special projects for the firm such as virtual (and eventually in person event planning ) and other investor relations projects
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant
· Excellent organizational skills with superb attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
· Ability to multi-task, problem solve and make good decisions independently
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, face-to-face over phone and via email
· Facile with technology, including computers, mobile devices, online travel planning websites, etc. Salesforce experience is a plus
· A self-starter who likes work independently and also within a team environment
Starting salary $110,000.00 /yr. plus bonus