Shipping Receiving Clerk Seattle, WA
Join this stable, leading, luxury goods distributor in their shipping/logistics department. Assist the Department Director by working with vendors on inbound and outbound shipments and documentation. Open due to promotion!
Responsibilities of the Shipping Receiving Clerk:
· Performs shipping duties of scanning, packing, and insuring accurate documentation
· Schedule armored shipments
· Unpack, document, and sort inbound packages.
· Track information in company computer system
· Assist with distribution projects
Requirements for the Shipping Receiving Clerk:
· A valid Washington State Driver’s license and clean driving record.
· The ability to lift, carry or move up to 30 lbs.
· Related shipping/ receiving- experience a plus.
· Attention to detail and have a good customer service approach
Compensation for the Shipping Receiving Clerk:
Start to $47,840 with full benefits, convenient Seattle location, M-F, 8-5 work schedule, paid overtime @1 +1/2 and product discounts make this stable firm a great place to continue your logistics career.