Senior Data Analyst – Merchandising – Start to $100,000 DOE
The Senior Data Analyst- Merchandising provides guidance and creative thinking in collaboration with the buying team at the corporate HQ of this national retailer. Responsibilities include a focus on the financial results that will maximize the company’s sales, inventory, and profitability. Evaluate style levels and categories offered at US locations. This position will interface with top levels of management to develop, execute, and communicate merchandise financial plans and strategies that support the merchandising, marketing, and financial objectives for the online business.
Primary Responsibilities for the Senior Data Analyst- Merchandising
- Collaborate with buyers and executives to develop and communicate comprehensive strategies that align with the company’s future financial and growth goals, as well as capitalizes on investment opportunities.
- Lead the company’s auto replenishment system to keep current on inventory.
- Work on report design with executives and IT team to streamline data sources for inventory and future merchandise plans.
- Provide information regarding inventory and availability on merchandise
- Create benchmarks with executives for company revenue goals and center plans around them.
- Work closely with IT team to streamline transition to new company software, and use new technology for financial plans and inventory purposes.
- Drive a quarterly financial strategy based on prior knowledge of business insight and analytics, keeping track of trends in the marketplace and factoring in demographic profiles.
- Track company seasonal performance and seasonal trends within the industry to inform and adjust future inventories.
Desired Competencies for the Senior Data Analyst-Merchandising
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Merchandising, or related field
- Experience working in a retail organization as a planner, buyer, or similar position
- Proven Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel programs, especially pivot tables, charts, and formula calculations. Any Microsoft Dynamics or Power BI a plus.
- Strong organization and communication capabilities
- Resourceful in prioritizing and solving problems
- Comprehensive understanding of central performance indicators on financial productivity.
- Advanced knowledge of supply chain management and inventory management, in the context of a luxury retail environment.
Salary Range or the Senior Data Analyst- Merchandising $75,000.00-$100,000.00 Annual/ DOE
Enjoy excellent benefits, ( Medical Dental and Vision coverage), company paid life insurance LT and ST Disability insurance , a matched 401k plan, product discounts, work-life balance, and a team-spirited group of colleagues at this progressive west coast leader.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings