Sales Representative to 100K Portland, OR
Join this privately owned ,regional leader in HVAC/ Mechanical engineering supplies . Call on commercial property accounts and use your well-developed outside sales skills to introduce these clients to this firm’s wide ranging product line.
This position will concentrate in the Portland Oregon area.
Responsibilities of Sales Representative
· Contact new potential customers, visiting their engineering or facilities team to introduce the company its capabilities and product lines.
· Present pricing, discounts and delivery schedules
· Manage and continue to service these accounts as there is a residual9 replacement component to these products)
Desired Qualifications for the Sales Representative
· 2+years of outside sales experience
· Some exposure to HVAC, mechanical products, or experience with a commercial property management customer base
· Car and valid WA DL License
· The ability to build and foster new relationships with potential clients.
Compensation for the Sales Representative; $80,000/ annual base salary, plus commissions, 1st year projected income $100+
Enjoy a complete, comprehensive benefits plan, matched 401k, car allowance, and cell phone/ expense account. This low turnover company offers experienced and stable leadership and a friendly, team-oriented culture.