Receptionist/ Administrative Coordinator to 52K annual DOE Maple, Valley, WA
This stable and established commercial general contractor and needs your assistance managing front office operations. Greet visitors , answer phones, and take messages for Executives. Assist the Project Management team with clerical support. Help with travel, meeting, and company event planning . Order all office supplies and manage inter-office communications by drafting emails and memos for the staff. Your professional demeanor, excellent organizational skills and ability to take initiative, are keys to success in this varied role.
Responsibilities for the Receptionist/ Administrative Coordinator
· Answer phones in a warm and professional manner, screen callers, take and relay accurate messages for company executives
· Order office supplies and manage incoming and outgoing daily mail.
· Support the Project Management team administratively
· Support Executive team with meeting planning, vendor research and other interesting projects.
Requirements for the Receptionist/ Administrative Coordinator
· A professional and friendly phone manner
· Some relevant office work experience
· High attention to detail , ability to prioritize.
· Skilled in MS Office with good spelling and composition skills
· The ability to “take a project and run with it”- initiative.
Compensation for the Reception/Administrative Assistant: up to $52,000 annually DOE
This low-turnover, well established company ( in business since 1950), offers a comprehensive 100% paid (medical, dental and vision) benefits plan,a matched 401K, a M-F, 7:30am-4:00pm schedule, a PTO and free parking and in a casual yet professional work environment.