Purchasing Agent / Inventory Analyst Seattle, WA
Purchasing Agent/ Inventory Analyst-
This national, wholesale distributor is adding to their corporate purchasing team. Apply your experience or educational foundation/ interest in supply chain logistics and inventory management here. If you are interested in joining a stable, growing, well capitalized, and organized company, this could be the opportunity for you.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Agent/ Inventory Analyst
· Interface, problem solve and manage multiple vendor lines
· Evaluate and manage inventory at multiple branches
· Coordinate with internal management personnel regarding special orders
· Track product levels at multiple warehouses across the USA
Desired qualifications for the Purchasing Agent/ Inventory Analyst
· College degree is preferred but not required
· The ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers
· Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
· A confident Excel user, knowledge of VLOOKUPs, and Pivot tables
· The ability to ”think outside the box” to resolve supply chain problems
Compensation for the Purchasing Agent/ Inventory Analyst to $60,000.00/ year DOE
This company offers a business casual dress code, the opportunity to learn and grow, a great supervisor who enjoys being a mentor and team spirited group of colleagues. Benefits include Medical Dental, Vision, a matched 401k, a M-F, 8-5 schedule, work life balance, free parking, and a stable, experienced management team from which to learn.