Medical Receptionist- Entry Level Seattle, WA
Join this well-established premier eye care clinic that offers training, growth and the opportunity to establish a career. Manage the front office operations, schedule appointments, greet patients, process insurance information, and take co-pays. Learn to use their customized software for patient data, and medical records. Enjoy on the job training and opportunity to grow.
Responsibilities for the Medical Receptionist:
- Greet patients, answer busy phones, and manage front desk operations
- Handle appointments and scheduling for patients and staff
- Do data entry of patient information using medical software
- Handle insurance co-pays, benefit information
Desired Qualifications for the Medical Receptionist:
- Strong customer service-oriented work experience
- Medical knowledge, training, or interest a plus
- Multi-tasker, cheerful and professional even at busy times
- Passionate about helping others
Compensation for the Medical Receptionist: Start up to $47,840
This practice offers a great learning opportunity, supportive team, opportunity to help others and on the job training. They also offer 100% paid medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K, and PTO.