Medical Assistant – Entry Level – Tired of those Retail Hours? Start to $45,000 DOE – Openings in Everett and Bellevue
Join this well-established, premier eye/ surgery and treatment clinic as part of the Ophthalmic Tech team. This well-established group offers training, professional growth and the opportunity to establish a career in the medical field. Assist the doctors with intake; medical history, prep exam rooms, and be trained learn to use their customized software for medical scribing, and handle insurance authorizations.
Responsibilities for the Medical Assistant:
- Greet patients, assist with intake history prepare exam rooms, and administer various tests
- Process X-rays and entry patient test results into EMR system; accurate data entry skills
- Schedule surgeries and help the patients complete paperwork
- Assist the doctor as needed during procedures
Desired Qualifications for the Medical Assistant:
· A mature, positive, and calm personality; to reassure patients
· Cheerful and professional ,even at busy times
- A good memory for detail, able to multi-task
- Passionate about a career in the medical field
- An active listener and quick study.
Starting Salary for the Medical Assistant: 40-45k DOE ( with regular raises after training is completed)
This practice offers a great training plan, regular raise schedule, a very supportive team, and an opportunity to provide great patient care. In addition, enjoy great benefits ; 100% paid medical, dental and vision, a regular M-F 8:30-5pm schedule, 401K, and PTO.
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King, and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings