Maritime Operations Coordinator
This established, international transportation management firm company is seeking a talented administrative person to coordinate commercial, international vessel operations. Arrange for and track provisioning, including supplies, medical and food . Be completely trained to coordinate paperwork for port of call entry. Use strong Excel to manage schedules, purchase order fulfillment and some human resources data. Act as the liaison between ships, internal departments, vendors, and client. Your high attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and easy-going, flexible personality to interface with internal and external; many-times international ,partners is appreciated here
Primary responsibilities for the Maritime Operations Coordinator
· Anticipate and respond to vessels’ daily needs.
· Create and track ( in Excel) schedules for port calls, customs clearance requirements and renewal of on-board safety equipment as well as provisioning of food and other supplies
· Team with Human Resources Department to coordinate travel arrangements for crew changes
· Review Purchase orders and ensure timely delivery to the vessel.
· Assist with Port Call arrangements including berthing and local agent notification
Desired Attributes and skills for the Maritime Operations Coordinator
· 2+ years’ administrative experience
· Excellent attention to detail
· An interest in international transportation or the maritime sector
· Strong Excel skills
· A flexible, good natured personality
Salary for the Maritime Operations Coordinator to $70,0000
This well-established, family-owned firm offers an excellent benefits program, a casual; wear jeans to work environment, a hybrid schedule once trained, and a fun, team spirited group of colleagues . There is excellent career potential as well as this company always promotes from within. There is even opportunity for occasional international travel!
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings