Interior Design Showroom Coordinator to 62K plus bonus Burlington, WA
Interior Design Showroom Coordinator
Your creativity is valued here! Join this premier distributor of luxury, interior products as a Design Associate in their Burlington, WA showroom. Consult with clients about and help them design their vision for kitchen and bath projects . Place and track special orders, product availability and delivery timelines. Make suggestions using your excellent eye for color and design coordination. Take advantage of employer sponsored technical training on products!
Primary responsibilities for the Interior Design Showroom Coordinator
- Provide a high level of personalized client service
- use your warm and confident personality to develop strong client relationships
- Develop detailed knowledge of product lines and features
- Track product orders, availability, and delivery dates
Desired Qualifications for the Interior Design Showroom Coordinator
- Retail sales experience; ideally with a luxury- brand product line
- Excellent client service skill sand an outgoing personality
- An interest and/ or training in interior design or construction
- An eye for color, finishes and design harmony
- A true interest in learning about the technical application of products in the design and construction plan
Salary for the Interior Design Showroom Coordinator to $62,000/ annual DOE, plus bonuses and commissions.
In addition to a comprehensive, employer sponsored, medical, dental, vision benefits package, a Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm schedule and a beautiful showroom environment; this company is expanding and there is excellent potential for growth and professional development.