Executive Assistant – Great Team – Start to $100,000 – Seattle, WA
Join this well -established venture capital firm in the top administrative spot at their Seattle office. Assist 3 busy Principals with calendar coordination and travel planning as well as project management and client relations. This is a stable, communicative team that believes in
work /life balance and maintains a professional, egalitarian environment. Use your great organizational skills to keep their close-knit executive team on track!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
· Manage travel, coordinating complex schedules and logistics.
· Prepare and organize materials for meetings, as required. Act as the point person for facilities and liaise with outside vendors for technical support
· Coordinate and execute special projects for the firm such as virtual (and eventually in person event planning ) and other investor relations projects
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant
· Excellent organizational skills with superb attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
· Ability to multi-task, problem solve and make good decisions independently
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, face-to-face over phone and via email
· Facile with technology, including computers, mobile devices, online travel planning websites, etc. Salesforce experience is a plus
· A self-starter who likes work independently and also within a team environment
Starting salary $100,000.00 /yr. plus bonus
In addition to a hybrid schedule, an additional 10% bonus; this firm offers regular raises, 100% paid benefits for the employee and their family; matched 401k, generous PTO, and transportation allowance
To apply, please attach a copy of your resume.
Business Talent Solutions helps you find the right fit for your next career move. We are the Northwest Leading Direct Hire Firm servicing Seattle, Bellevue, Eastside, South King and North Pierce County areas. Never a fee to you!
The Recruiters at Business Talent Solutions have specialized in direct hire placement for over 30 years and work with the Puget Sound region’s most established firms. To view more listings please visit http://www.businesstalentsolutions.com/job-listings