Executive Assistant $80,000/ ann. starting salary Seattle, WA
Executive Assistant—Special Perks and Benefits! Seattle, WA
This prestigious, international investment firm is seeking a top-notch Executive Assistant to join their team. Support three very nice executives with calendar, and complex travel management. Enjoy variety and challenge as you prepare PowerPoints, plan events and keep the office running smoothly. Use your great organizational skills to manage legal documents and files. A confident, fast-paced personality is essential to keep the executive team on track!
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Executive support: calendar management and scheduling
- Complex, international and domestic travel planning
- Event planning and execution
- Facilities management; ordering supplies, interfacing with vendors
Desired Qualifications for the Executive Assistant:
- Complex, international and domestic travel management and calendar control experience.
- Ability to handle confidential data with discretion.
- An outgoing, poised and professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adept with technology and accurate with numbers
In addition to a starting salary of $80,000/ annually, plus bonus; this firm offers regular raises, matched 401k, generous PTO, transportation allowance and an exciting, progressive company culture.