Customer Service/Office Assistant start to $50,000.00/ annual DOE Seattle, WA
Tired of that retail schedule?
Enjoy early hours and a relaxed dress code at this business casual, south Seattle company.
Use your ability to work with numbers, great customer service skills and attention to detail to assist with a variety of administrative and accounting tasks in the business office.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service/Office Assistant:
· Be trained to handle data entry and account reconciliations
· Assist with accounts payable processing
· Help the Controller with special projects
· Provide customer service
Requirements for the Customer Service/Office Assistant:
· Accurate keyboarding for data entry projects.
· Cash handling experience
· A high school diploma and excellent math aptitude
Compensation for the Customer Service/Office Assistant: start to $50,000 year
This firm offers a comprehensive, employer paid benefit plan, free parking and a supervisor who likes to train. This is the perfect place to begin your office career. Enjoy a Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30 pm schedule with alternating 1/2 day Saturdays paid overtime.