Bookkeeper/ Accountant- Branch Manager’s Assistant to 70K/ annual Seattle
This established maritime service firm is seeking an accountant or full charge bookkeeper to act as the right hand to their very busy Branch Manager . Handle daily accounting functions using their specialized industry specific software ( on which they are happy to train). Report directly to the corporate accountant regarding technical questions. If you are a person who enjoys responsibility and autonomy in your position this could be a perfect “fit”!
Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper/Accountant:
· Banking, including wire transfers and reconciliations
· A/R, posting, aging reporting and billing
· Full cycle A/P
· Quarterly Taxes both Sales/ B&O
· Semi-monthly payroll using Intuit
· HR related record keeping
Desired Qualifications for the Bookkeeper/Accountant:
· Related, practical accounting experience, an educational foundation in business appreciated but not required
· Strong organizational ability
· Excellent communication skills, happy to talk to a client if necessary
· A pitch-in attitude, willing to help others in this small team spirited office
Compensation for the Bookkeeper/Accountant: to $70,000 DOE
Includes employer sponsored medical, dental and vision benefit package matched 401k, free parking and an 8-5, M-F schedule, 2 weeks’ PTO, and a friendly, casual work environment.