Administrative Operations Coordinator- International Logistics
Operations Coordinator- International Logistics
This established, international transportation management firm company is seeking a talented administrative person to coordinate commercial, international operations. Arrange for and track shipments of supplies perishable and durable goods to destinations in North, Central and South American destinations. Use strong Excel skills to manage schedules, track purchase order fulfillment and some human resources data. Act as the liaison between internal departments, vendors, and the client. Your high attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and easy-going, flexible personality to interface with internal and external partners is appreciated here
Primary responsibilities for the Operations Coordinator- International logistics
· Anticipate and respond to requests for supply purchasing and shipping .
· Create and track ( in Excel) schedules for arrivals and departures, customs clearance requirements
· Team with Human Resources Department to coordinate travel arrangements for staffing changes abroad
· Review Purchase orders and ensure timely delivery .
Desired Attributes and skills for the Operations Coordinator International Logistics
· 2+ years’ administrative/ operations related experience
· Excellent attention to detail
· An interest in international transportation
· Strong Excel skills
· A flexible, good natured personality
Salary for the Administrative Operations Coordinator to $75,0000
This well-established, family-friendly firm offers an excellent benefits program, a casual; wear jeans to work environment, a hybrid schedule once trained, and a fun, team spirited group of colleagues . There is career potential here as well as this company always promotes from within and is growin