Administrative Office Coordinator- Tech
Administrative Office Coordinator
This high profile, well -established, national leader in space technology is seeking an administrative assistant to join their high -performing Seattle team. Your outgoing and friendly personality is valued here to greet visitors and complete the guest registration process. Be the go-to to person for facilities related issues including interfacing with vendors for office equipment , key card access and other internal control systems. Use your creativity to plan and coordinate catering for company events and celebrations.
Primary responsibilities of the Administrative Office Coordinator:
· Manage daily office operations including facilities related projects and tasks
· Ensure the office workspace and common areas are clean, safe, and organized.
· Receive and distribute mail, package shipments, and deliveries.
· Answer the main office phone line and direct callers
· Manage inventory for office supplies and keep drinks and snacks, well-stocked.
· Participate in planning company local events for the holidays and quarterly events
Desired Experience and Skills for the Administrative Office Coordinator
· A 4-year college degree preferred but not required
· Relevant administrative experience and a curious mind
· Competent in MS Office; Word Excel and Outlook
· Ability to handle confidential data with discretion
· An outgoing, poised and professional manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Annual Starting Salary for the Office Coordinator $65,000-$75,000
This established firm offers excellent, regular raises, 20 days PTO 1st year, 401k with employer match, and an exciting, progressive company cultureAdministrative Office Coordinator- Tech