Senior Accounting Assistant-A/P – Seattle Corporate HQ to $65,000/ annual Seattle
Senior Accounting Assistant-A/P – Seattle Corporate HQ Seattle
Join the Seattle corporate HQ of this stable, NW leader. Be trained to assist the Accounting Manager with a variety of responsible and interesting A/P related projects Enter data into to SAP system, assist with reconciliations and daily report preparation, interface with vendors and research questionable invoices. This large accounting department offers a hybrid schedule, great benefits ,and excellent opportunity to learn and grow!
Responsibilities of the Senior Accounting Assistant A/P – Seattle Corporate HQ
- Assist with the processing the day-to-day vendor invoices processes.
- Maintain accounts payable records and performs reconciliations and various journal entries as needed.
- Ensure that expenses are coded, verified, and paid in a timely manner.
- Investigate and help resolve payment/invoicing problems.
- Performs routine disbursements/pay runs via check, ACH, and wire transfers.
- Prepare reconciliation of accounts payable trade and related GL accounts
- Assist in month end close, closing accounts payable and preparing related journal entries including intercompany and accrual entries.
Desired Skills for the Senior Accounting Assistant A/P- Seattle Corporate HQ
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working with an electronic invoice approval workflow preferred.
- A team player and self-starter and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- 2+ years’ full cycle accounts payables experience , a business or accounting degree preferred but not required.
- Accurate data entry / 10 key skills
- A customer- oriented personality with clear communication skills
- Well organized with good attention to detail
Compensation for the Accounting Assistant- A/P to $65,000 DOE
This company offers a clear accounting career path due to their strong “promote from within” policy, a comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits plan, matched 401k, low turnover, generous PTO, and a supervisory team that enjoys mentoring.